Sunday, April 17, 2011

Warming Up for the Clay Cooper Show


We have been very blessed here at Buckets N Boards Headquarters...in the upstairs-under-construction-area of the Clay Cooper Theatre, some wonderful person has deposited a ping pong table!!!! Nothing like a little Ping Pong to bring out the competitive spirit in all of us! I have to say, Matt has some serious skills, as does the inimitable, Johnny Lonestar, super defensive all-star and also the un-assuming, yet lethal-with-the-under-the-table-forehand, Joe! I, Gareth, am slowly re-acquiring my skill set...we will post a leader board soon...as soon as I get a little more practice in...:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure with all the coordintation you have with the buckets & boards (not to mention your great dancing skills), you'll have ping pong mastered in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your confidence....however, it is a slow process for me....THESE GUYS ARE REALLY GOOD! But I shall keep after it, I won't let you down!!!!
    -Gareth

    ReplyDelete